Grade 5 | Social Notes - Equal Behaviour | Lesson-1.4

Grade-5-Social-Notes-Equal-Behaviour-Lesson-1.4
Grade-Class 5 Social Notes of Equal Behaviour Lesson 1.4. Check Class 5 Notes of Social Studies, Unit-1 (Me, My Family and Neighbourhood), Lesson:1.4 - "Equal Behaviour".

The Lesson Title - Equal Behaviour Lesson 1.4 Social Studies Notes Class 5.

GLOSSARY:

Prescribe: to recommend to buy (#prescribe meaning in Nepali language is सल्लाह, तोकिदिनु.)

Donate: to give freely (#donate meaning in Nepali language is दान दिनु.)

Sympathy: kindness (#sympathy meaning in Nepali language is सहानुभूति.)

Motivate: to encourage (#motivate meaning in Nepali language is उत्प्रेरित, प्रेरित गर्नु.)

Recover: to get well (#recover meaning in Nepali language is पुनःप्राप्ति, निको हुनु, पुनः प्राप्त गर्नु.)

Generosity: helpful (#generosity meaning in Nepali language is उदारता.)

Also Check:

Grade 5 | Social Notes - The Occupations of my Neighbours | Lesson-1.1

Grade 5 | Social Notes - Dealing With Neighbours | Lesson-1.2

Grade 5 | Social Notes - Help In The Community Work | Lesson-1.3

Grade 5 | Social Notes - Understanding Others | Lesson-1.5

Grade 5 | Social Notes - Our Traditions | Lesson-2.1

Grade 5 | Social Notes - Our Languages and Costumes | Lesson-2.2

Grade 5 | Social Notes - Our Festivals | Lesson-2.3

Grade 5 | Social Notes - Our Country, Our Pride | Lesson-2.4 

1. Answer the following questions.

a. What do you mean by discrimination?

Answer: Discrimination is the act of treating someone differently on the basis of their caste, gender and religion.

b. What do you mean by equality?

Answer: Equality means the state of being equal especially in status, rights and opportunities.

c. Do you want to discriminate your friends and neighbours? Why?

Answer: No, I don't want to discriminate our friends and neighbours because all people are equal.

d. Why was Jib Lal BK obliged to the villagers? Write.

Answer: Jib Lal BK was obliged to the villagers because they helped him when he felt ill.

e. Do you want equality or discrimination in your locality? Why?

Answer: We want equality in our locality because all people are equal.

f. What should you show to the neighbours of the town or village?

Answer: We should show equal behaviour to the neighbours of the town or village.

2. Write down the qualities of Jib Lal BK.

Answers: The qualities of Jib Lal BK are-

a. helpful and generous,
b. supports needy people,
c. does not discriminate anybody,
d. motivate children to study, etc.

3. What kind of person do you want to become in future? Write in a paragraph.

Answer: The Paragraphs below were submitted by Class 5 students.

i. When I grow up, I want to become a lawyer. I want to become a lawyer because if one of my family members gets into jail, I could be their lawyer and try to bail them out. To become a lawyer, you have to study for a lot of years, but it doesn’t matter to me. I want to become a lawyer no matter what. I will keep trying and never give up. I want to help people get out of the lies and cases the opponent or opponents are charging and accusing them of. To be a lawyer, you have to be brave to confront any case they’re going to be charging your client.

ii. When I grow up, I want to be an paleontologist. I first loved dinosaurs when I was 5 years old. My favorite dinosaur is the oviraptor because it has a cool crest on its head, a little like the pterodactyl. Another dinosaur I got into was the velociraptor. It was very aggressive. I got interested when I found out they had a cool claw that they used. They even traveled in packs. That is why I want to be an paleontologist and learn more about dinosaurs.

iii. When I grow up I want to be a dentist and an actor/singer. I asked my parents what job that you can make a lot of money. They said a lawyer and a dentist. I wanted to be a dentist. I also love acting and singing. I’m getting good grades in science, which is part of being a dentist. I took many classes for acting and singing. The jobs that I want, I’m an expert at them.

iv. When I grow up, I want to be an actor. When I was 8 years old, I got this acting class, but then something happened, and I haven’t done it since. I would be really excited if I could do that again and be on TV. So when I grow up, I want to be famous. That has been my dream since I was 6 years old. I also want to be a famous singer. If all of that doesn’t work out, I want to be a teacher. I have been inspired by all of the teachers I’ve had in the past years. They were all so nice and did a good job doing what they do.

v. Hi, I’m Sweta. When I grow up, I want to work at a salon. I think it is cool how they paint your nails, and how they make the fake nails, and how they dry and shine the nails by using a black light. My favorite thing to do is paint the nails any color. Also, there are stickers for the nails. I think it will be fun to work at a salon. I love to get my nails painted and I can’t wait until I’m old enough to get a job and start training and start my future.

vi. When I grow up, I wanna be a doctor. I want to be a doctor because I can save people’s lives. Say someone’s heart wasn’t pumping blood - if there were no doctors, he or she would die. If there were doctors, they would save his or her life. I just really want to save people’s lives because they might be 3-years-old, they might not have seen anything.

Extra Word Meanings of Equal Behaviour Lesson - 1.4

Discrimination - treating a person unfairly because of who they are or because they possess certain characteristics. (#discrimination meaning in Nepali language is भेदभाव.)

Treat - behave towards or deal with in a certain way. (#treat in Nepali language is सत्कार, उपचार.)

Status - relative social or professional position; standing. (#treat in Nepali language is प्रतिष्ठा, स्थिति, अवस्था.)

Opportunity - a time or set of circumstances that makes it possible to do something. (#opportunity meaning in Nepali language is अवसर, मौका.)

Obliged - make (someone) legally or morally bound to do something, grateful. (#obliged meaning in Nepali language is कृतज्ञ.)

Neighbour - a person living next door. (#neighbour meaning in nepali language is छिमेकी.)

Behaviour - the way in which one acts or conducts oneself, especially towards others. (#behaviour meaning in Nepali language is व्यवहार, आचरण.)

Comments
SocialSanjal Comment Policy

We welcome relevant and respectful comments. Off-topic comments and spamming links may be removed.

Please read our Comment Policy before commenting.

To add an image:
[image] image_url [/image]

To add a code block:
[code] your_code [/code]

To add a quote:
[quote] your_quote [/quote]

To add a link:
[link] your_link_text | link_url [/link]